Thursday, March 27, 2014

Revised Script

Hello! Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to do this! I hope you had an okay time finding us!

We are currently taking a class about web design and are finding ways to approve upon a website. You are not being tested. This is a simple usability test for the website. You can't be wrong in any way.

I am not the designer, so you do not need to worry about offending me. I want you to speak freely.

To understand your thought process, I encourage you to talk out loud as you go. It helps me understand how you make decisions.

First, I will need you to log in or register, but you do not actually have to insert information in the boxes. Now I am going to ask you to look at the homepage of the website.

What do you think the purpose of the business is?

What do you think the site can do?

What are the main sections of the site?

Where would you first go if you came to this page?

Now I'd like for you to explore the site. Where would you go to find what bar DJ B-ROB is at?

Where would you go to change what DJs and bars you subscribe to?

Where would you go to find what hours Big Bar has that night?

Where would you go to listen to a show happening at that moment?

Why did you think you would find it there?

Thanks for completing that. The intentions of this site are to promote DJs, allow users to stream local music and promote bars away from campus.

Do you think the site portrays these features?

Does the overall design match the purpose and content of the site?


Thanks for your input and participation! I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment